Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Wish I Could Time Travel

Don't you just wish sometimes you could go back and undo something stupid. I am working really hard to get a monthly e-mail Newsletter put together to try and reach more of my friends and family with information about our next assignment. I started using MailChimp and had so many bad/old e-mails they locked my account. Then I was to go through a lengthy process to have people sign-up again. So this time I had to send an e-mail from my personal e-mail address asking everyone to join my list again. (Here comes the stupid part.) I put all 290 emails in the "To:" box and hit send. (This is such a huge pet-peeve of mine.) Now I have shared almost my entire e-mail list with everyone on my e-mail list.

I am so sorry. Again, I am so sorry. All I can ask is that if there is someone out there who likes to make funny comments on mass e-mails and hits "Reply to all," DON'T.

Finally, I you wish to receive these e-mails please click HERE and sign-up.

I feel like a dope,
Wes

1 comment:

  1. I promise I won't Reply All, even though there is a little evil me that wants to! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete