Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The e-Journey Continues

So as we look at the (approximately) three weeks left in AK, lots of thoughts run through our minds. Will we get good goodbyes with all our dear friends? What do we keep? What do we let go of? These are all life questions but not (e)ternal in our journey. I think the real question is, "Lord, what are you doing?"

Do you remember that time in your life when you were super close to God in your walk. You were constantly talking to him and you just really felt his presence? If you have never had an experience like that before, I pray you do. I (Wes) am really being stretched right now by God and it hurts. Not just emotional pain but physical as well. There are times when I physically ache for the eternal. Let me tell you that this is not what I imagined when asked God to be my savior. (Puppies, roller coasters and bacon for every meal!)

Please allow me to share a video a really good friend sent me yesterday. I think it sums up really well where and what God is doing with me. Click Here

Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, LORD, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.

Pain "For His Glory,"

Wes (along with his girls Elaine and Ada)

1 comment: