Monday, July 11, 2011

Aloha!

Many of you knew that we just took a weeks vacation to Hawaii last week. As much fun as it was, the vacation was planned before we knew we would be leaving in less than two months. So relaxing and stressing don't go very well together. I (Wes) am having some real struggles with anxiety right now and so I thought this would help out a ton.
Many of you know I am a big fan of Twitter and a day or so after we arrived Pastor Rick Warren Tweeted this, "You cant escape problems thru a vacation because you take YOU with you." Ouch. But I definitely saw his point.
Needless to say it was fun and there were relaxing moments. We saw beauty at it's finest and had some wonderful hosts, the Cassidys. Now we move our focus to the move to Denver. Pray we, "cast all our anxieties on him because he cares for us."
-Wes

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your pictures... Hawaii looks amazing!
    Thanks for sharing, Wes. And for meeting me @ Jitters yesterday, Elaine. Know we are praying for you and are glad we will continue to be friends, regardless of where we each live! Much love, Lacy

    ReplyDelete