Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wes Graduates!

(Elaine, Wes and Melinda (Wes' mom) before the ceremony.)
After 10 years and 10 educational institutions I have officially graduated from college with a Bachelor's of Science in Religion from Liberty University. It is a joyous occasion and I wish you could have all been here for it. Since Liberty is in Lynchburg, VA my wonderful wife threw me a ceremony including a keynote speaker, Mr. Adrian Holdsworth. My mom, sister and niece Sadie also flew out to be a part of the festivities. It was a very special day. Next week it is Elaine's turn.

Love,
Wes

5 comments:

  1. Congrats man!! About time ya think! I think I know some doctors who've been to school about the same amount of time! Seriously though--nothing but love! A real accomplishment! Way to go man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you, too, Wes..........atta boy !..... do well with your degree.........it is truly a commencement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Wes. I know you will use your education well, and for God's glory.
    -Mark O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspire me to believe that if I apply myself and try hard I can acheive BS too! Take the above comment as you will. LOL Congratulation Wes!

    ReplyDelete