Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Week in the Life of Wes


To make sure my friends and family feel they are completely in the loop on my life, here is a heads-up on what my life consists of each week.
----------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY
8 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Sailors for Christ
(Currently I am leading various Foundational Ministry Courses to new Sailor Recruits at Great Lakes Naval Station for Campus Crusade. Cadence is lending me to SFC.)
3 to 7 p.m. - Cadence International Design and Media
(Yep, I am still working as a Cadence Missionary. I am doing research to find ways to make it easy for missionaries to communicate with their supporters via the internet.)

MONDAY
8 to 10 a.m. - Theology 202
(This is a my second Theology Class I am taking through Liberty University)
10 a.m. to Noon - Cadence Design and Media
2 to 7 p.m. - LifeWay Christian Store
(I work a cash register and stock shelves. And yes I do get a discount on books!)

TUESDAY
8 to 10 a.m. - Theology 202
10 a.m. to Noon - Cadence Design and Media
2 to 7 p.m. - LifeWay Christian Store

WEDNESDAY

8 to 10 a.m. - Theology 202
2 to 7 p.m. - LifeWay Christian Store
(This will change to an earlier shift on Aug. 29 when I begin my Church History Class through Moody Bible Institute. I will have 12 hours left until I receive my Bachelor’s Degree at the end of this semester!)

THURSDAY
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. - LifeWay Christian Store
3:30 to 10 p.m. - Sailors for Christ

FRIDAY
Day Off/Day of Rest/Sabbath/Breath of Fresh Air

SATURDAY
8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. - LifeWay Christian Store
----------------------------------------------------------------
So as you can see I am a busy boy. Please pray I don’t get too stressed out and that God, Elaine and School are my top priorities. Also pray I keep them in that order.

Please e-mail me when you get a chance.
wes.auldridge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment