Sunday, August 26, 2007

Information Dissemination


WE MADE THE SWITCH
I haven't really been able to figure out how I want to get information out about what is going on in Elaine's and my life. I finally decided that Blogger was the way to go. It is easy, simple and effective. (I really should get paid for this!) Anyway, for the past few weeks I have been working for Megan Evens at Cadence's home office. She has had me working on simplifying Blogger for missionaries in the field. I have been working on creating a site that is easy to use as well as writing operating instructions for all the missionaries who plan on using it. Needless to say I sold myself on the idea. Elaine and I will try our best to give out weekly updates so keep your eyes on the lookout for more information.

As far as this week goes please pray that we transition really well into the new school year. Elaine is starting her 16 hours and I am starting my first Moody class -- Church History -- this week. I am also taking Theology 202. (I just finished Theology 201 and got an A.) Pray we stay focused and still make plenty of time for one another.

3 comments:

  1. hey! that picture was taken at a cracker barrel, I do believe! :) I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! I took that picture! We miss yall tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys! this is SO GREAT! Why didn't you tell me you had the blog going...?? Dude, how about that other Wes & Elaine?! Crazy, huh? well, clearly the semester has caught up with you.. hope all is well. answer your phone!!

    ReplyDelete